Green Tent Entertainment Featured Blog
How to Throw an Amazing Valentine’s Day Party with Green Tent Entertainment
If you are looking for ways to make your Valentine’s Day party memorable, consider partnering with Green Tent Entertainment. We have everything you need to create an unforgettable event!
Our experienced team of professional event budtenders will provide a one-of-a-kind experience for your guests. We will bring all the necessary supplies (and you supply the cannabis) to have a safe and fun-filled evening.
Here are a few tips to help you throw an amazing Valentine’s Day party with Green Tent Entertainment:
Decide on the basics
Before planning your party, decide on the basics, such as the date, time, location, guest list, and type of cannabis consumption you want to allow at the party.
Decide how much you can and are willing to spend on the event. Expenses for the venue, décor, food, beverages, cannabis products, and any entertainment you may be hiring should all be considered.
A cannabis-themed Valentine’s Day party could take place in any of the following venues:
1. Your house
A home can be a good option if you have a large enough room with all the required amenities (e.g., a bathroom and kitchen). Confirm any applicable local rules or restrictions before hosting a cannabis party at your home.
2. Club or cannabis lounge
There are clubs or lounges where people can consume cannabis in states where it is legal. These might be a practical choice, but they might also be expensive.
3. Hotel or event space
If you’re looking for a more abundant environment, renting a hotel room or event venue can be a wonderful choice. A ballroom is also a good option because of the indoor cover, while a park can be the great choice in good weather.
Choosing a theme
To make your party more enjoyable and coherent, you can select a theme. A “love and laughter” comedy show, a chocolate and cannabis pairing party, or a do-it-yourself spa day with CBD-infused items are a few concepts. There are no boundaries! Just make sure the theme fits the event and the intended audience.
Only adults over 21 who you know would be interested in attending a party with a cannabis theme should be invited.
Type of cannabis consumption
Choose the cannabis items you’ll have at the party (such as flower, edibles, and concentrates). You can hire a professional service to handle the cannabis and oversee its responsible and safe use. Mixed choices should be made available to satisfy various tastes and tolerances.
Set your plans in motion
These are important things to consider while organizing a Valentine’s Day party with a cannabis theme:
1. Send out invitations after deciding on the number and makeup of your guest list. Include details about the celebration’s theme and any special requirements (e.g., age minimum, cannabis consumption).
2. Pick party-themed décor to enhance the mood of the event. Plentiful Valentine’s Day decorations are available at party supply shops and online retailers, or you can even DIY.
3. Choose the kind of food and beverages you’ll serve during the party. If the group is small enough, you might be able to handle the food and drinks yourself. Or you can hire out catering or a bartender to check a box off your list.
4. Various non-alcoholic beverages, water, and other hydration choices should be available. You may even think about providing drinks that have been infused with cannabis, but be careful with the dosage and make sure any infused items are marked.
5. Select music and entertainment that complements the party’s theme and your attendees’ tastes. A live band, a DJ, or even a playlist of your preferred tunes are all options. You can let guests add their favorite songs to the playlist.
6. Prepare some entertaining activities or games for your visitors. Board games, card games, Twister, you name it. Having a few fun activities laid out can help spice up the party.
Call Green Tent Entertainment today to schedule your Valentine’s Day cannabis party if you’re looking for budtenders to bring a little fire to your holiday events.
Keep a detailed to-do list
Planning a great Valentine’s Day party with a cannabis theme requires making a schedule and a plan for each step of the procedure. With a timeline, you can stay organized, make sure everything is finished on schedule, and feel less stressed on the big day.
A few days before the party:
- Set up any balloon arches or other decorations that you want to use
- Finalize any specifics with the event planning service
On the day of the event, hiring assistance from a company like Green Tent Entertainment will be a terrific way to lighten the workload. You can concentrate on enjoying the party with your guests while they take care of everything from setup and breakdown to cleaning up.
Hire Green Tent Entertainment for your next party
Green Tent Entertainment offers various services and packages, such as cannabis parties, cannabis event production, and mobile budtending services, to help you have a successful Valentine’s Day cannabis party. Our crew takes care of everything for you, and you won’t have to bother putting up or taking down any decorations when hiring our setup and break-down/clean-up services.
Our skilled team of event budtenders has expertise working with various cannabis strains, and they can help your guests choose the finest ones that’ll meet their needs. We can ensure that everyone has a fun and safe time at your party by educating the guests on responsible cannabis consumption.
Send us an email at email@example.com today, and let’s start planning!